Agnostic.com

5 2

Well, Humpty Dumpty Trumpty has finished his course of the anti-Malaria drug and has announced it to the world by saying he's still here and he knows he is.
Whoopty bloody doo, doesn't that rank idiot know that the side-effects of taking some drugs don't just happen over-night, so to speak, they can creep up very slowly and, like some venomous snake, strike when you least expect it?
Chances are that that the side-effects of the Chloro-whatever its called can cause MASSIVE Cardio-vascular, Pulmonary, C.V.A's problems, etc, etc to occur days, weeks, months or even years down the track.
Dumby Trumpy, you maybe a total walking, talking Carrot- head now BUT November is still 6 months away and that means that there are 6 whole months at least where the chances are that just ONE C.V.A. might happen and you could be a complete vegetable, stuck in a bed, hooked up to a ventilator and being fed by an Intravenous drip, etc, until someone decides to turn them all off.

Triphid 9 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He knows nothing and thinks he knows everything. That points clearly to a political career.

George Bernard Shaw

I can hardly wait! Either he DID take the drug....or he's lying in order to increase sales of a drug in which he probably owns stock. We'll see.

With any luck he will drop dead soon of something or other.

Hear, hear and I'll drink to that.

Well aren't we all just so thrilled.....

If he was taking it for preventive measures, it wouldn't have been a course, it would be continued therapy. All he is really saying is that he has stopped taking it. The only intelligent thing he has done through this entire pandemic situation.

Yes but any taking of a medicinal drug needs to be taken, noemally, as per a regimin a Doctor's prescribe dosage ,etc, i.e. bd, qds, tds, etc, hence, and in all contexts, it is a Therapy of sorts.

@Triphid I was only saying I simply think he stopped the medication because it's being shown clearly to not work. But of course he's not going to say that, he's going to say 'he finished the course' which I call BS on because the medication would not be prescribed with any end time other than the pandemic being over. It wouldn't be a 14 day course and you're good type of thing. As with most things, he is manipulating the facts to serve his bias.

@Amzungu Yeah I agree there 100%.
To my mind there is no way known tomankind as to how to tell precisely when Humpty Trumpty is actually telling the truth BUT we do know when he is lying since, imo, he is lying 24/7.

@Triphid Exactly!

Knowing Humpty Trumpty I'd even go as far as saying he was taking a Placebo come to think of it and on his ability to lie like a mongrel dog.

@Triphid Haha, yes, we discussed this on another post and I am inclined to agree. My theory was that they were giving him Flinstone vitamins and telling him it's hydroxychloroquine. The VERY BEST kind. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499183
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.