Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK North Carolina Reports Highest 1-Day Spike Of COVID-19 Cases : Coronavirus Live Updates : NPR

North Carolina's Department of Health and Human Services announced Saturday that it had recorded 1,107 new coronavirus infections, the state's highest one-day spike since the outbreak began.

HippieChick58 9 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is NC one of the states that accurately report their their numbers?

Ooopsy....soon to be followed by every other state.

I work for a hospital and one of our docs has publicly announce Nebraska is moving the wrong way on opening, s/he wants social distancing, WFH, and quarantining to remain in place for at least another month. I don't know if s/he is in line with the hospital policy and will still be working for the hospital on Monday, but I was glad to see them put it out there.

Sooo,they're on their way to a major outbreak..guess they should have listened to the CDC..smh..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499189
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.