Agnostic.com

13 1

Any other Atheist NASCAR fans on here? Ford fan myself.

Valkryie01 4 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry. Just being Facetious

Is that the one where they drive around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around in a circle for hours with nothing much else happening?????

40 years ago. Not anymore. Used to to It for the Woods Brothers. And David Pearson was a better driver than remembered.

Even Petty said that if Wood Brothers w/ Pearson ran full seasons he wouldn't have won nearly as much. Pearson's races vs wins ratio was much better than Petty's.

@Valkryie01 The old joke was that Petty would race anyone, even a group of old ladies if it gave him a win

I love going fast... But not a fan of the constant left hand turn...

I stopped caring when Rusty and Mark retired

I am not a fan, but I am happy that it is back for the people who enjoy watching.

If they brought back events racing actual stock cars I would be interested. Bring on the factory stock Mustangs, Hellcats and such.
To me, identical special built race cars are a bore at any speed.

I am a little bit of a fan. I am parked close to the Charlotte speedway, so last night and for the next few nights there will be loud white noise outside my trailer.

I'm not necessarily a fan, but if you'd like to impress me on race day have everybody turn their car around and make right-hand turns during that race. 🤯😆😁 Oh yes and how about using real stock cars. 😉
Non - Athletic - Sport - Centered - Around - Rednecks.
We have a small racetrack here it's fun to watch the amateurs it's exciting.

I’m not a fan, but I think I would really enjoy going to a live race. I don’t live far from the Kentucky Speedway and would like an excuse to go.

FORD in Aussie parlance means either " Fix Or Repair Daily," or " Full of Rusty Dents," LOL.
But that's okay since HOLDEN here also means, " Barely Hold'in Together." LOL.
And we replaced the B in Buick with an S, meaning Spuick....LOL.
Chrysler was replaced with Chrystal, mean very fragile....LOL.
Chevy, replaced with " Shovey it up hill and let it roll down hill' .....LOL.

FIAT means Fix it again Tomorrow

I myself have been a NASCAR fan since about 1982.

I don't really think of myself as a fanatic but it is fun to watch the races sometimes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499213
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.