Agnostic.com

1 1

Now I'm really worried for your people America !! Erin Brockovich says there are lead pipes everywhere in your country and you have the highest child death rate in the industrialised world!!
And Trump is gutting the EPA!?

OutlawJosie 6 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

America is finished which is why I took advantage of my dual citizenship and got the hell out of dodge. It is the only civilized country that still has no environmental conscience. There is no moral compass and most of the masses are too distracted watching their sit-coms and being brainwashed by CNN. It is too late. There is no point in shutting the barn door after the horse has bolted.

I hope it isn't too late but Trump is sure setting the consumer protection legislation agenda back decades and that includes the environment !

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4995
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.