Agnostic.com

9 8

😢

Another Eric Garner. This shit tears me up. 😢😢😢

Man Dies After Pleading "I Can't Breathe"
[nbcnews.com]

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I watched the entire 10 minute video. Absolutely infuriating. The short snippets on the news don't show the chubby officer stopping bystanders from intervening and also don't show the killer cop whipping out his mace and pointing it at the bystanders to keep them away. Also, were the cops hands in his pocket to ensure his full body weight was on Mr. Floyds neck or to hide his erection?

@SeaGreenEyez practice our CONSTITUTION jail our lawless perpetrators remove wolves maurading helpless lambs

Horrible nasty racist act

bobwjr Level 10 May 27, 2020

I saw this.. So sad... And that stupid cop standing by protecting the murderer! Shameful.. I heard four officers were fired over this...

Too sad, yet again!

I have been arrested many times during political demonstrations and most cops don't torture with handcuffs or subdue people in choke holds or pushing victims face to the ground....their reckless intent is harm and humiliate the deceased Eric Garner or this murder victim

Until cops get the death penalty for their ruthless murders more victims will die

The civil lawsuits need to start going after the officers' pension funds. That would end this shit in a hurry.

Murderers in Blue..🤬🤬🤬🤬

Fascist police

bobwjr Level 10 May 26, 2020

Mother fuckers!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499766
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.