Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Minneapolis Police officer kills Black Man Kneeling on his Neck Choking | RIP George Floyd Minnesota - YouTube

I support the police but if this cop doesn't get charged with manslaughter something is wrong. Once you have a perp in cuffs it's not your job to administer punishment. This puts good cops in harm's way. If the men in blue support this guy, they are endangering fellow police. This is worse than the Eric Garner case. Disturbing to watch

barjoe 9 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They murdered this man and should be prosecuted. Glad 4 of them were fired. They are murderers plain and simple!!!!!!!

Atrocious conduct

bobwjr Level 10 May 26, 2020

All 4 cops fired [twitter.com]

Sickening

We are a very sick country. The superior feeling white people in this country are the problem and if we don't stop this institutional racism we will not survive as a country. A racist country cannot be a great country. We have always been a racist country, therefore we are not and never have been a great country.

Don't blame all white people. Blame bad cops and the system that facilitates brutality. White people are murdered everyday by police. Police are murdered by police. We need to remove blind support of the police without targeting good cops.

@barjoe Of course I blame white people. White people run the fujcking country. Fuck the cops. Cops protect each other. Cops who protect bad cops are bad cops. WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM! If you think differently, you are part of that problem. It is that fucking simple!

@Sticks48 You're white. Are you the problem? Oh every white person but you? You're the only white person who's appalled. Scream louder. You know there's black cops who commit police brutality. There's many white people murdered by police. I know you're mad, so am I. There are good white people and there are good people who are in law enforcement. Anger can squelch common sense

I agree and Trump has encouraged them to show themselves crawling out of the swamps.

@sassygirl3869 Yes, l am the only white person who isn't a racist. I'm so glad you can see that. Of course there are black cops that are bad, but not near the numbers, and if they protect bad cops then they are bad cops. In my lifetime l have yet to see a regular beat cop come out and say this has to stop. NOT ONCE. That makes them all bad. Whether you agree or not l could not give one fuck. You are just another white person in denial . People like you are one of the reasons it never changes, so you can block me or l will block you. I don't interact with the stupid. It is one of my personal preferences here. ☺

@Sticks48 -I agree with you -

@Sticks48 I think you meant that comment for me. You are so noble. You are the only white man on the planet who isn't a racist. Please! Don't block me!! You have a lot of hostility. You don't know me. Have you ever been a victim of crime? I hope not but if ever you are you'll call the police. Stay safe.

@barjoe That was sarcasm. The fact you can't see that tells me a lot. If there is a crime I will call the police. Who the fuck are you going to call the fucking Ghost Busters. That doesn't mean I have to respect them, and I don't. I am hostile toward racism. I grew up with seperate bathrooms and fountains. There were still lynchings. Any racism, any denial of racism, or any glossing over of racism really, really pisses me of. There are things I don't like I will tolerate, this ain't one of them, even the teeniest, tiniest bit. The a racism of cops I tolerate even less than that. They take a job and swear to protect and serve EVERYONE, not just us white folks.

@sassygirl3869 I didn't mean that for you. I thought I was sending that to bj. I am so sorry. I just noticed that. Please accept my appology. 🙂

@Sticks48 -I figured that-its ok lol

@sassygirl3869 Thanks. I would never talk that way to you. 🙂

@Sticks48 You self righteous indignation is overwhelming. Just because I don't hate the police doesn't make me a racist. But I guess you get to define me as one because I don't scream insults and profanity at people. Polite discourse isn't your thing. Nobody's allowed to disagree with you without being branded as a member of the Ku Klux Klan. I don't appreciate being branded a bigot by someone who doesn't even know me.

@barjoe I did not call you a bigot. I am never polite with stupid people. I don't care how you feel about cops. I don't care how you feel about anything. I don't care to know you. I already really dislike your point of view and can find no way for you to justify that point of you to me. What part of this do you not get?

@Sticks48 Obviously you care or you wouldn't keep responding. You're going to have to block me now please. That would make me very happy. Thank you

@barjoe I really don't care. I can't imagine you having a thought worth knowing, besides you are so easy to fuck with. 🙂

@Sticks48 You ain't fucking with me. I'm fucking with you to be honest. I'm having fun. You're the one who's getting all bent out of shape.

@barjoe I'm not bent out of shape. We can do this as long as you like. Maybe I do care what you say. Give me some more of your wisdom. Please. Explain to me how we aren't a racist nation. Please. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499802
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.