Agnostic.com

12 3

Which car do you choose and why?

UrsiMajor 8 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Delorean.

'57 T-bird convertible with a hard top (updated with belts & bags) isn't shown, so I'm not impressed...

Got to be the Goldfinger because of all the gadgets and weapons

lerlo Level 8 May 28, 2020

Ghostbusters. The others are all coupes. I hate 2-seaters, especially as a mom. And I don’t like vans.

None of the above ....the ambulance & the giant van are the only ones that would accommodate my dogs' crates,seatbelted in, and both use far too much gas!

Best excuse ever for not being able to pick one!

Mad Max's V8 Interceptor, perfect for cruising the post apocalyptic Australian wastelands with my dog.

The Vandura. I could turn that bitch into a tiny mobile home and become a nomad.

Aston Martin, always loved sports cars

bobwjr Level 10 May 28, 2020

Oh well this list missed "Baby" the Winchester's 1967 Impala - that would be my car of choice it's the ultimate road trip car.

What movie or show is that from?

@bingst Supernatural, it's a series. Totally binge worthy.

@bingst We have to wait until this Fall for the finale. 15 seasons in total. Quite the fandom.
This pandemic truly sucks for making the fans wait!

Magnum 1980. .. Because it's little like me 😊

The DeLorean, but only if it came with the Mr.Fusion upgrade. Who wouldn't want a time machine? 😛

None. I drive a keyless car.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500436
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.