Agnostic.com

5 9

LINK Amy Klobuchar didn't prosecute officer at center of George Floyd's death after previous conduct complaints

Of course she didn't. This is exactly why she, Kamala Harris and Biden are chums. They're all "tough on crime" when it comes to African Americans but white privilege and the Blue Liners go unprosecuted.

#shameonher

🙄

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Living in California I am much more familiar with Harris than most of you. About the best I can say for her is that she wouldn’t be quite as bad a pick for VP as Sarah Palin.

Digging in the past.... To provide hindsight...? I don't get it...

Never fear the ability of a political party to really cluster f*** the whole thing.

I loathe all of them..🤬

Sad, Harris tho REALLY is disturbing. I realize the line she has to walk, Obama same issue. Too black for some white folk and not black enough for some black folk.
An extremely multi-layered issue this country has never dealt with in a very effective manner. It s all coming home to roost.

@SeaGreenEyez Yep and I really hope Biden does not go there for his running mate.

@SeaGreenEyez yes Amy Klobuchar paved her way to the SENATE jailing innocent Blacks just to improve her conviction statistics

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500630
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.