Agnostic.com

4 2

Thoughts from a Minneapolis resident

[wordology.tech]

UrsiMajor 8 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It looks like the guy in black has been identified. I hope it is a good enough photo along with the ex wife ID to make it stick.

The video does prove it was a white guy that started the vandalism. I would not be surprised if he is a cop. One thing I am sure of is he is super evil. People will probably die so in my mind he is a murderer too.

This is a well orchestrated move by the Right Wing militia to instigate violence and have it blamed on the African American protesters. Trump will use it as an excuse to send in military and escalate the violence to draw attention away from his failing presidency.
We are in for a long, hot and difficult summer I fear.

Wow. That was interesting. I've seen some posts elsewhere that it was a white cop who started the first vandalism, but nothing to prove it. This video supports that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500697
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.