Agnostic.com

7 6

[huffpost.com]

Tyson meat packing plant in Iowa has 22% infection Covid-19 rate. Shut it down?

sassygirl3869 9 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What ? And go without my birthright of tasty corona-bacon ?

TO_BY Level 7 May 30, 2020

Sorry but when I read "Tyson meat packing plant " I just had this vision of Mike Tyson being butchered and delivered in to boxing glove shaped packs to Trumpty.

WTF!!!! LOL!!!!

Sassy, sometimes you ask questions with such obvious answers they require no reply, but I'll bite, this time ...

Storm Lake Iowa had zero reported infections until this week....2 months of low testing and keeping the illegal alien workers silent until nurses on the job looked at the 99 county map with the # 0 in Buena Vista County sick workers were taken to Sioux City where a large list of locals hid the transported patients....a catholic sanctuary hospital guaranteed healthcare for illegal aliens

Does Corona Virus live on or in meat? Would you eat this?

22% workers infected?! How is it even a question? Even 1/2 that would be no questions, immediate shutdown in the civilized world.

They won't, friends of trump

bobwjr Level 10 May 29, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500837
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.