Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Protests Spread Nationwide On Fourth Night After Minneapolis Death Of George Floyd : NPR

White House on lockdown with demonstrations in a park across the street and nationwide protests...I have been saying a coup may be the way to go, but damn.

Are we approaching, or have we hit, a tipping point?

Amzungu 8 May 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This below video is linked-to in this article :

[npr.org]

I found it informative, etc.

[vimeo.com]

. . . from the article in my above comment :

"Part of the problem is the lack of centralized, specific guidance," says Seth Stoughton, a former police officer who now specializes in questions of police use-of-force at the University of South Carolina Law School.

"But I don't think that's the entire problem," he said. "I think part of the problem is also a very strong cultural resistance to criticizing other cops."

I am reminded of the Tenerife crash :

[en.wikipedia.org]

. . . still the largest loss-of-life airline crash.

In that incident, one of the major causes was the culture of pilots who were very reluctant to question/criticize the senior pilot(s).

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500931
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.