Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK Chicago Mayor Tells It Like It Is

Lori Lightfoot tells it like it is. FINALLY! An "f" and a "u" means something!!!

#dosomething

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@SeaGreenEyez, do you really want to smash that smug look off his face?

I would say, "Get in line," but my parents taught me, "Ladies first."

Just save some for me.

I like Lightfoot and her no nonsense approach.

Besides her there have been others who are starting to call out Trump. It is about time we stop treating him as a respectable, qualified person in office. We know better, we all know better and it is time we treat it like it is.

She's been garnering quite the reputation for telling it like it is throughout the whole pandemic issue, and more than once lashed out at people who were not obeying shelter in place orders as well as the federal government for the lack of appropriate response. She has a stellar grasp of the potential and appropriate use of expletives. I kinda heart her.

Not long after taking office she fired the chief of police. It was quite a shock, but
it made it clear that she tolerates no nonsense. She has my respect.

@SeaGreenEyez I agree, more police alone is not a sustainable sole solution for the gun violence on the south side of Chicago, which just had it's deadliest Memorial Day weekend in years. More people died there over the weekend than have been killed through the week of national protests. The issues are obviously intertwined, but what I most respect about her is that she is willing to admit when plans fail and she is aggressive with her follow up on why and how we can do better. She is deeply passionate, and I find those who combine their passion with their action are more willing to address and correct their mistakes as they may be made along the way. This was her response to the weekend's violence.
She used another F word she isn't afraid to throw out. FAIL.

[chicago.cbslocal.com]

@itsmedammit Minneapolis Chief of cops must be arrested for covering up many crimes not just Chauvin & his 3 co-killers ....Information officer was filing false medical reports when Facebook when viral telling the truth of murder NOT ; " MEDICAL DISTRESS " ....looks like the coroner is also guilty of racism obstruction of justice blaming the dead victim

@itsmedammit, @SeaGreenEyez there are empty factories Chicago could fill with Green jobs and keep gangs busy with jobs not dope&sex trafficking

TrumpOLINI cherry picks facts to hide the racist imposed poverty and lack of Green living wage jobs..... TrumpOLINI is the thug IN CHIEF and Minnesota National Guard has been deployed illegally in global wars since ReaGUN and the past 41 months

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500956
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.