Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK Taibbi on Facebook: Can We Be Saved From the Social Media Giant? - Rolling Stone

Interesting. I am trying to remove my presense from FB but years of use and my own laziness is making it difficult. I might leave it as is, just with little info as possible.

Akfishlady 8 Apr 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, I was scrolling through Facebook and came across this site and have found it far more interesting. Will I entirely leave Facebook? Hard to say.

Wow. I knew it was bad but... damn...

People seem upset that FB would be sharing or selling their information. Let me be as plain as I can here. Nobody starts a social media site without getting any money. Clicks and likes are important. Zuckerberg and friends match you up with products and services. They hope you buy them and you get contacted. I'm not so sure I see the problem. I was not naive so I'm not really angry with Facebook.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50141
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.