Agnostic.com

3 4

Trervor Noah presents a unique, interesting, and very worthwhile perspective to what is currently happening.

This runs just over 17 minutes and is worth every second of it.

mcgeo52 8 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been crying since the Georgia murder. This is enough. Why do they make us resort to civil discourse? Can't watch the rest of this.....

The truth is often harsh. For myself knowing the truth makes me that much more able to NOT feel powerless.

America changed forever when we witnessed a police officer murder a citizen in broad daylight.
I hope the change will be for the better.

Use to be "snuff" films were an underground sort of legend, um, guess not.

Nicely said and explained by Trevor Noah. If law and order is not protected equally for people of different skin colors ... then it is plain, dumb, hate and indifference to say that black people should be law-abiding, should not loot, and should not demonstrate, when police continually kill them without being punished in proportion to the seriousness of that crime. That suggests that they have no right to expect a redress of grievances promised by the First Amendment. That suggests only white people can expect the First Amendment to protect their rights. That suggests that they will never be accorded equal rights and equal protections.

Trevor is intelligent, well read, and a excellent speaker. And a humanist. I enjoy hearing him speak.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501529
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.