Agnostic.com

5 4

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver -

silverotter11 9 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love it. 🤣👍

Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Try You Tube directly. But depending on the country, there is censorship or commercial (money)issues.

@Barnie2years Well I watched 11 minutes of it. That was enough. He's originally from England. But what he said makes lots of sense as opposed to what the Fox "News" guy said.
Amazing ... to the base of the canyon!

I love John!! Talk about insightful with an edge! Lol

I could binge watch John Oliver daily. So insightful and well researched, but sprinkled with comedy that makes it a little easier to digest! 🤣

In this Sunday's opinion page was an editorial about this very subject. It also mentioned the problem of trying to oversee everyone's comments and how impossible that would be. It also said this was a losing situation for both parties. Of course you and I only care about one sides loss and it's not Twitters.
Again, as you and I know it does work and very well. One thing that has not been mentioned is the simple fact is that stepping up to a voting booth and seeing unexpected items or names listed often leads to coin toss votes. The traditional voting gives one little time to think about their votes. As a long time poll worker we saw that all the time. In one case a woman saw her husbands name on the pamphlet and was completely unaware of it. Talk about clueless.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501616
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.