Agnostic.com

8 5

TRUMP JUST THREATENED MARTIAL LAW1!!!!!!!! wtf!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!! 6:50 PM EST USA!!!!!

sassygirl3869 9 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is stirring up a state of emergency so that he can call off the election, indefinitely.

It's too early for Trump to declare Martial Law, I think. It's likely the need for ML will have passed by end of Summer if he declares it too early. He'll want to save that option so that he can control whether or not the election occurs at all. Don't listen to his words. Follow the money the regime is caging while all these disaster-politics are being played.

TO_BY Level 7 June 2, 2020

We might as well call it the beginning of the 2nd Civil War.

It sounded to me like he declared martial law, using alternate language.

He seemed to have difficulty reading it.

I just posted a few days ago — IMO, the POS of the W H would try to use the military to increase his authority and set up a military system to further his dictatorial rule! It seems that may be exactly what he is trying to do. I stated that the rioters were playing right into his hands and the support of his “base”! So sad and dangerous 😢

WTF insane shit

bobwjr Level 10 June 1, 2020

Yep, fracking insane and dangerous. WTF is my.thoughts everytime he opens his mouth.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501779
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.