Agnostic.com

7 3

This is not what I thought they looked like!

Lightupmylife 7 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

About police hiring practices, I’ve long wondered if trained killers—army or marine veterans—are preferred.

I have an ap on my cellphone that immediately sends a pic to my local ACLU — before police can take my phone. Napa County is calm, though.

Like tasers and pepper spray, they provide Pigs with more toys to torture with.

I would like to see the weight on each and the velocity.

There was also a reporter that was shot in the eye. She is now blind in one eye.

They've got to be large so they don't pierce the skin. They are meant to just cause bruising but the also break bones, cause internal bleeding, and can destroy eye balls.

They are meant to be shot downward and skipped across the pavement before hitting a crowd but the police are not using that method. They are shooting these things directly at people and many are getting serious injuries.

they look huge.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502203
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.