Agnostic.com

5 3

Swarm of Earthquakes in Yellowstone Renews Fears of Supervolcano Eruption. I have been following a number of European mediums, and they keeps saying it is going to erupt in May. That is all America needs right now ! I mean that with empathy. They described earthquakes preceding the eruption.

Slava3 7 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

‘That’ kind of geological dynamics are why I moved three thousand miles from the Juan de Fuca plate off the coast of the Pacific Northwest… Yes, Yellowstone’s a hot-spot! Having lived directly across the Columbia River from Mt. (no saint) Helen’s the day it blew … and having been told my entire life ‘our PNW volcanoes are extinct,’ I realized there was some serious stuff humans hadn’t yet figured out 😕

So, Yellowstone would/ will be fairly insignificant to what the next (with a known record of twelve) full-length break at the Cascadia Subduction Zone will do … from Mendocino CA -- to BC Canada… I’ve encouraged family to get out, a couple have ‘plans to,’ but for now, they’re living in denial, as the tension mounts ..and evidence of ‘that’ recurring event also mounts..

Thanks for the head’s up on Yellowstone, though. I’d recently considered a move to the western edge of the Rockies, recalling how beautiful it had struck me when passing through there (though the heart of Mormonism). Then find - that entire boundary zone is another geological disaster waiting to happen!

Folks like to tell me how ‘everywhere has it’s hazards,’ Sure, but I’ll take the occasional remnants of a hurricane (current location), or a ‘rebound quake’ (Blue Ridge range of Appalachia) over a neighboring volcano or 9+ quake & sunami ..happening every 300 to 350 years ..with the last having occurred in the winter of 1700 (do the math).

Varn Level 8 June 3, 2020

Mediums? Why not just pray to god for the answer?

Mediums? I like extra large. Maybe they are real estate developers and agents.

are European mediums metric or something?

This is a prediction by the Mayan calendar? And you know how good they were at predicting disasters.

now that's funny, a metric medium

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502209
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.