Agnostic.com

12 9

[cnbc.com]
Guess Who is Scared....

twshield 8 June 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

With the amount of people that hate his guts in the word and in this country since he was elected ,tell me how can one be scared if they go out in plain view of the public every day .

Correct on all counts.

The president replied, “Nope, they didn’t tell me that at all.”

an inspection?...not during a riot, and no one made you go?

first, you're lying again, but for shits and giggles, okay. but i am going with the fear inspired load you dropped in your skivvies is what made you inspect it. i am also guessing you knocked the boy and first lady out of your way on the way down there to be the 'first inspector.'

"A brief inspection" was it ? Ya gotta hand it to Trump, hes always coming up with new and creative ways to be a pathetic loser.

Bonespur's cowardice is renown, and the U.S. is the laughing stock of the world. Thank you evangelicals.

Due to the fact that half of the country wants him dead on a daily basis I am surprised he is not living down there .

@ bebe12 That’s for sure . Scared my ass.what bullshit.With all his enemies you have to have guts just to step outside every day.

tweety's all a twitter, when the going gets tough, he bugs out.

The only truth there is that the WH was not experiencing real danger. Chicken shit.

I would be ‘inspecting’ the bunker too if I were him.

He such a lying coward.

And scared too of an America where everybody is equal before the law.

So what I'm hearing is that there were two or three additional times he was so afraid that he had to "inspect" the bunker? Hmmm.

@twshield I know, right? 🙂 It boggles the mind, but that's just his style.

@twshield When will his arteries harden to the point where he strokes out?
That's all I want to know.

@twshield I had a friend who was a cook at one of his hotels. (plaza) He came in one day and everyone was going crazy he had ordered shrimp, like yesterday they were good. The staff was trying to figure out in which restaurant he ate. Finally someone realized Mr.T had ordered from the worst of the dining rooms they have, as my friend said, "the shrimp are so very overcooked you could actually use them as ping pong balls." To him they were great. He also liked pizza from a place with a thicker crust, as he would scrape off the cheese and teensie bit of sauce and toss the crusts!

But here is the only place we agree, taste is subjective. But I will also say the "First Lady is smokin hot. She would never be seen with him except he was so very rich.

So like some people in buisiness, it's F@k fer the Buck.

If I were her I would ignore the covid tests daily, and ask him for herpes and STD tests daily.

@twshield Well, wife #2 was American. Got her knocked up before he divorced #1.
#1 was born in Czechnia, #3 in Slovenia.
Both before the fall of the USSR.
Now, he's in love with Putin.
I'm sensing a pattern.
🤮

@twshield Oh, I think he's much more of a whore than Marla could have ever been.
But that's just me.
He knew he was married every single time he cheated on every single one of them. That makes him WAY worse.

@KKGator I seem to remeber a late night host refer to him as Putins Cock Holster....

he needed to check his drawers for s***

His depends actually.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502382
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.