Agnostic.com

15 36

LINK Mattis tears into Trump: 'We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership' - CNNPolitics

Former Secretary of Defense James Mattis castigated President Donald Trump as "the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people" in a forceful rebuke of his former boss as nationwide protests have intensified over the death of George Floyd.

HippieChick58 9 June 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No shit

bobwjr Level 10 June 22, 2020

Mattis face expressed his words. So surreal having Captain Underpants as President. in the kids book he was a principal quit full of himself. and kids imagined him a bumbling clumsy stupid super hero, Capt Underpants

Yes, he is Captain Underpants, live and in person.

@HippieChick58 I am glad someone else knew Capt.Underpants.

@gigihein The joys of raising kids who loved books. I have a passing acquaintance with all sorts of literary characters.

@HippieChick58 me too. My kids also loved the ones where the plot changed depending on a pivotal choice you made, like head to the pyramids or follow the old woman that pops up where ever you go, sending you to different pages. They oul read them many times with different outcomes along the way.

Yeah RIGHT!

He's probably had those thoughts for some time now. But true to military style, you keep your personal opinions to yourself, especially when you're in uniform. And I'm sure a lot of those generals had some misgivings about serving for Bunker Boy (lol, love his NEW name), but they served anyway, if only to prevent the country from going completely under.

I saw that Kelly is supporting Mattis' comments, and I hope more do come forward. If that doesn't wake more people up to this clown, then I don't know what will.

Yeah Bunker boy is good, or troll hiding uder the bridgecame to mind

Sounds like a disgruntled ex employee . He knew what he was getting into when he started working for Cheeto . He is full of it . IF he had any integrity he would not have worked for him period!!

Or had the cajones to testify in Congress like others did, at their own peril.

Seems like he is a little late to the game.....but at least you are finally speaking out about an enemy to our country

We need more voices like his. We need more from those that currently in office. There is some momentum here.

As a pacifist I never thought I would be hoping for a "banana republic" style military coup!

Now he speaks!

It is pretty bad when "Mad Dog Mattis" joins the chorus against bunker boy!

The usual, instead of dealing directly with the accusation the POS-in-chief attacks the mans personality. Also noted he did not fire Mattis but Mattis quit. There is a big difference. Unfortunately the usual problem is with the enablers. Without the cowardly republicans we would not be where we are.

yes, they are the only ones pretending the Emperor is clothed.

@gigihein To them seeing him unclothed is, as we all know, to horrible to see, so they don't.

@JackPedigo They are soulless, no integrity, just everyone's botch for the money and power

@gigihein Unfortunately, true and unfortunately, we are paying for this greed and cowardice. Imagine where we would be had the Democrats not taken control of the house?

Mattis finally realizes how toxic Trump is. At the same time, the Repubs in Congress continue to enable Trump's systematic dismantling of democracy.

About time he spoke up !

Ohub Level 7 June 3, 2020

Trump has done it. He's actually done it. His fuckery has awoken Chaos Actual from his slumber

@Fred_Snerd I have absolutely no idea what this means or what if anything it has to do with any of this.

All those who voted for the animal should have known better. He showed himself years ago...absolute horror of a human being. Total pile of steaming DUNG.

I know the feeling but shaming them leaves them little line of retreat .. and we want them to retreat.

@MarkWD Your comment makes no sense. They have no shame and I am not taking responsibility for their refusal to go away. #FuckNazis

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502500
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.