Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK 2 of the police officers charged over George Floyd's deadly arrest had been less than 4 days into the job, their lawyers say

This is what happens when "one bad apple" gets to run the show. And those "one bad apple"s run the show across the country, in every department, at every level. ๐Ÿ™„ #disgusting

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have zero days on the job as a cop, and I already know you're not supposed to murder people.

This bad lawyer does not fool me ....rookie cops are eager to prove themselves loyal to bad cops ....they are perpetrators not innocents new to the patrol ...James Harkin was a rookie cop sent "hunting" down a dead end street to murder JOHN MONROE BRANCH.... I would like to hunt their testicles so no future cops inherit their DNA

They chose to join the police force. They did their job. This is just another indictment of of the institution of policing. #AbolishThePolice

Why is it the first response to everything these days to lie?
I've only been a policeman for a couple of days, NO you became a police officer in December and that can be proven.
I was only inspecting the bunker, HU?
That 75 year old man "Fell over" NO we have seen film of you "officer" pushing him down on the ground and denying him assistance.
Jesus H Fucking Christ on a bike does everyone think we are all stupid or are they terminally stupid themselves?

@SeaGreenEyez, so which newbie allegedly said, โ€œI donโ€™t think you guys should be doing that โ€œ? Was it the one kneeling on George Floydโ€™s legs or on his abdomen?

For some reason Iโ€™m having trouble buying this.

@SeaGreenEyez Which is basically like the guy who just cut off your leg with a machete offering you a bandaid on the way to the morgue.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502998
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.