Agnostic.com

5 6

NFL Players Powerfully Call Out The NFL

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There needs to be the 55 Minnesota Vikings all saying Minneapolis police are not welcome in the stadium as fans or Security
Not welcome in tailgate parties and not welcome to patrol streets near the game so ALL LIVES MATTER TO THE NFL host players coaches and owners

Finally!

Wow, it's always impressive when NFL players use their platform to speak out. πŸ™Œ It's not just about the game; it's about social issues that affect us all. And speaking of the NFL, staying updated on their policies is crucial. You can check out [arenacapacity.com] – you never know when you might need to know the latest info.

This awesome and Long over due..

@SeaGreenEyez sure Rodger, I believe you and the billionaire owners..πŸ™„πŸ™„

@Charlene true Goodell needs to have owners banning the existing no kneeling policy IN WRITING and delivering the new policy to every player and coach....what is the new policy Roger and the Pagulas owning my Buffalo BILLs

Featuring Kansas City’s own Patrick Mahomes (β€œI am Tamir Rice&rdquoπŸ˜‰, a mixed-race young man whom the city loves. Let’s see if they still live him after this. KC is as racist as it gets.

@SeaGreenEyez It’s a powerful statement. No doubt he does feel the pain he expressed. But the skeptic/realist in me believes it has something to do with preserving his livelihood, his brand.

@SeaGreenEyez fuck Drew Brees

@Charlene My sentiments exactly

@SeaGreenEyez I’m waiting for the responses by owners. And this...

Awesome

bobwjr Level 10 June 5, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503197
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.