Agnostic.com

10 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good News Denver.

Since it's Denver, perhaps the cops could be issued a stash of joints to pass out to the crowds to let them mellow out ... maybe they can smoke them together?

The mayor of Seattle just announced the same thing. The police issues are more about local policies than federal ones.

It’s the LEAST they can do. Now they have to be disbanded and replaced by community groups to enforce laws against violent crimes. Enact living wage, affordable childcare and affordable housing, family/community services that support families struggling with drug and domestic abuse, de-arrest and de-carcerate the brown and poor population...

About time

bobwjr Level 10 June 6, 2020

Wonderful is when everyone USA has a Green job living wages free healthcare organic food pure water clean air and communities free of cop brutality

WONderful idea. As to the 57 Buffalo cops that walked out after 2 of their fellow officers were suspended for pushing the older man to to ground? My first thought was GOOD now the city can go out and hire better educated less vicious uncaring officers.

Sorry the bad cops have union reassignment rightsso they might be writing parking tickets or making house calls
.....they want unfettered rights to use brutality in job situations.....Buffalo cops are scum

My thoughts exactly.

@Larry68Feminist Can not argue you on that point-🙂. There are different lists of who they came for but the cops in that video atacked an older white man and when i saw that video I thought of Martin Niemoller's quote that ends with "and then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out."
White folk need to be afraid of their own and realize it is not black folk and other people of color they need to fear.

Thats good ... I guess protests are having an effect..
😊

About time..

Such a shame that they had to be told such behaviour is unacceptable and forced to stop doing it.
Problem is some will take this as a license to to use actual bullets and tazers

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503323
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.