Agnostic.com

11 13

LINK GEORGE FLOYD DEATH Two Buffalo officers charged with assault over police shoving 75-year-old man to ground

I have a feeling there will be more and more of these types of charges as the protests continue. And it's long overdue.

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Giving up a few bad cops is NOT jailing murderous cops. JOHN MONROE BRANCH murderer James Harkin is still free in Des Moines Iowa

Lots of bad officers will be weeded out in the protests. And it will be their fault. Their arrogance is on full display and they seem to have forgotten we pay them and we make the laws.

We are currently blessed with a multitude of people that are willing to record actions that were only he said/he said before. The police haven't realized that just because they turn their cameras off, that is not the only record left. There needs to be a sea change of attitude from militaristic policing t community policing.

Faces of the 2 asshole cops. Their names: The Buffalo police officers, Robert McCabe, 32, left, and Aaron Torgalski, 39, were each charged with felony assault.

My Hat goes off for the Senior still protesting at 75. I am 67, I don't feel I should be protesting out there at my age because I was protesting at age 16 in my Puerto Rico I was teargassed 3 times before my 18 birthday. I protested the seemed unfair amount of Puerto Ricans to the Vietnam War. Veterans told me always used to be a 'Rican in every fucking unit in "country". There is nothing I need that requires me to "loot" to get it and have. I survived the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's, 2010's... I want to survive the 2020's so I can get to Protest in my 70's. IF I CAN GET ME IN SHAPE TO SALSA ALL NIGHT, I CAN GET ME IN SHAPE TO PROTEST AND MARCH ALL DAY". Gipsy of the New Spain Says 6/6/2020.

They do it because they think they can without consequence, the only way to combat this attitude is to make sure they know there are consequences and to have them suffer them.

The usual crap "...simply executing orders,..." Haven't we been down THAT road enough times to know better. Evidently not when it comes to our 'protectors.' Might as well be robots.

Seems there was a Lt Calley from the Nam era that wrote that song.

@PondartIncbendog You read my thoughts. Yes, while he was under house arrest.

Punish the brutal police, but the bastard wants to send the National Guard and "shoot"

It would be really nice if other cops would stop their coworkers BEFORE they kill someone.
Not stand by watching, then cover for them afterward.

Just sayin'.

@SeaGreenEyez Yeah, I thought the same. Then as they were walking past him, and then trying to block the person recording it, I could feel my blood pressure rising.
This shit has GOT to stop. It's been allowed to go on far too long.
I'm sick to death that there are still some who insist that there isn't a problem.

@SeaGreenEyez from the way I saw it another officer pulled away the thug before he could put the boot in, while the guy was down. Or it may have been another cop was pulled away to prevent his giving aid.
Either was the old man was left bleeding and un conscious while hoards of police ignored him and stepped over him.
"To protect and serve" what a joke.

Excellent they earned it

bobwjr Level 10 June 6, 2020

Yes, the only reason they were charge is because of someone videoed it. Any other time it would have been "He tripped".

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503463
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.