Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK Trump in Maine: Puritan will throw away coronavirus swabs

Trump refused as usual to mask up, the production lines that ran at that time have to be discarded.

HippieChick58 9 June 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believe this factory is the one that found out about minuscule contamination right after the "new" super sensive DNA tests came out. Seems an employee couldn't handle the bundling of the swabs with gloves on so she didn't wear her gloves. Her DNA contaminated several police swabs, leaving them to look for a serial murder, burgler, rapist. The last one is when they knew it was contamination and not a suspect.

Pretty sure they knew that jerky wad would contaminate anything that they ran, so they didn't plan on shipping anything during his visit and then had to decontaminate the entire factory floor again.

What a waste of a precious commodity. I wonder if their production plans as "limited" for that day were in anticipation of this, or just of him being there in general?

Most likely they were since it supposed to be a sterile enviroment.

he is such a simpleton and a dick. and there's no changing that.

Don't forget self centered jerkface too.

@HippieChick58 I don't think there will be any forgetting about this ass.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503547
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.