Agnostic.com

9 8

LINK Santa Cruz Deputy Killed, Another Wounded In Ben Lomond Ambush by Gunfire and IEDs – CBS San Francisco

Any bets? This has right-wing extremism written ALL over it. I'm surprised they didn't kill the suspect. Funny how he was not only armed but has IEDs and used them, killed a Deputy and seriously wounded a Trooper, yet he was treated for minor injuries and released to police custody. OH! Yeah! He's white. 🙄🙄🙄

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Carrillo has been stationed at Travis since 2018 and was member of the 60th Security Forces Squadron, a base spokesman said."(1)

Obviously a card carrying member of Antifa.

(1)[sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com]

@SeaGreenEyez, I doubt it means that all was well on the home front.

I get confused, is it white-wing or right-wing? oh well, never mind ....

Just once, I would like to have a surprise from the news. Sadly, today is not that day.

POLICE OFFICER TELLS PROUD BOYS TO HIDE INSIDE BUILDING BECAUSE THEY'RE ABOUT TO TEAR GAS PROTESTERS. THE OFFICER SAID HE WAS WARNING THEM "DISCRETELY" BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT PROTESTERS TO SEE POLICE "PLAY FAVORITES."

[twitter.com]

So it begins 😢

The white supremacist groups have been planning for an event like this for
a LONG time.
They are capitalizing on the demonstrations and using them to further their own
objectives.
They WANT a race war.

Oh yeah, they haven't been stockpiling all that firepower "just in case" - they have been having wet dreams their whole lives about using it!

@SeaGreenEyez You're still recovering. Please be gentle with yourself.

Yup..cause he's a Boogaloo Boi no doubt..

I'll make a bet. I'll bet the attacker is a conservative Christian.

Same thing these days.

Trumps army of racism

bobwjr Level 10 June 7, 2020

Exactly what I was going to say. Trumps white supremacist militia

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503730
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.