Agnostic.com

8 8

Ut oh!!!!

3 of the 4 officers in the George Floyd murder were claiming they were "just following orders."

Problem is? Minneapolis is among several cities that have rules "on the books" requiring other officers to intervene when another or other officers are using excessive force.

Guess their lawyers should have done a little research before claiming they were too new to know better.

Police Failed To Intervene Even Though It Was Their Duty To Do So
[aljazeera.com]

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ever since the seventies, we were taught in the military we have the right to refuse a illegal order.
My first lesson was in Boot camp. The Barrack chief was a racist asshole and a arrogant abuser. He called a meeting in the day room and "ordered" everybody to attend. He stated he was going to hold a "trial" of a person that was smoking without permission. As soon as I heard this, I got up and said he was holding this without authorization and it is moot. I walked out first and surprised when the whole barracks followed me. I was proud of them. I participated in his Captains court martial for breaking into the civilian lockers.
What revenge. He lost a stripe and got sent back to week two in basic training.

And, if they were just following orders, what superior officer will back them up on that.

Cops are killers not helpers

Nuremburg defense

bobwjr Level 10 June 7, 2020

Precisely

I guess that's why I never became a police officer ... always had problems with 'following orders'

Ahhh the old Nazi fall to line.. "I was just following Orders"..stringing'em up..

Their assholes are tightening up for a couple of different reasons. πŸ˜‰

Oh, and guess what? Those brutal, murderous Nazi soldiers ... they were also β€œjust following orders.”

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503915
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.