Agnostic.com

7 6

Ring Captures Images of a Missouri Cop Running Over a Fleeing Suspect With His SUV

These idiots just do NOT get it! There are cameras everywhere. This was captured on someone's doorbell. With audio.

I'm guessing they didn't get the memo. "Hey, Ya' All, STOP the extreme violence against citizens right now. The whole world is watching us and we just might be held accountable. You can resume your abuse in due time."

(Before anyone goes into "but he was fleeing" ... yes ... he was. That doesn't give law enforcement a green light to use an automobile to tackle him. That's why cops have feet and legs. Get out, run, tackle your guy. Like in the old days.)

[jalopnik.com]

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Walter Scott fleed five lumbering fat steps for five bullets into his back wanted for 30 days past due child support

@SeaGreenEyez I have to live with a napalm burning flesh little Vietnamese girl with 3.5 million murdered SE Asians in my minds eye....gawdawfull catholics versus gawdless Buddhists Japanese French Australians all invaders to a place the size of skinny California

What? You want cops to read?

They got the memo, but there are a number (seemingly a large one) that just don't care.

No wonder they have problems

bobwjr Level 10 June 8, 2020

Fleeing is not cause for Execution!

@SeaGreenEyez James Harkin shot JOHN MONROE BRANCH from inside his Volkswagen Rabbit cop car parked on the wrong side of a dead end Garfield street in front of Branch front yard called him to the car to murder him

Fucking Blue Animal..and people wonder why they're hated..🤬🤬🤬

@SeaGreenEyez Thanks, but I can't watch, it'll only Enrage me even more than I already am..I am way past my tipping point already

@SeaGreenEyez I'd like to say it's shocking, surprising and just an instance.. but it's Not ...this is the reality of Black Americans..
My Dad ,who was a Fireman in Boston always told told me to "Run if the cops stop you".. that was in the early 60's..he never liked nor trusted them..I can't begin to understand how Black Americans feel..and I've had run ins with cops because I'm Trans..but this kind of systemic hate filled Racism..Needs To End Now..

@SeaGreenEyez yeah it is..

@Charlene STONEWALL USA the fascist cops must be defunded at Pentagon City Hall and Governors mansions who call out the national Guard weekend warriors

@seagreeneyez you have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against in a court of law

Barbarism, utter savagery

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:504110
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.