Agnostic.com

8 7

Howdy! I'm mainly posting to see if I can get to a higher level. I have enjoyed the posts and comments on this site. I've never really been a "believer" in my life. I had a spell when I was exploring spirituality. However, I came to the conclusion that people often see what they want to see, not reality. I'm divorced and have two young children, and I'm old enough to be their grandfather. It pretty much takes all my energy to stay active in their life's and effective in my job. My hobbies are fishing and being a pain in the ass online. Thanks for reading, that is if anyone is still reading this

Rudy1962 9 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It looks to me like you are doing a mighty fine job looking after two young children, not an easy job by any stretch of the imagination...🙂

Hang in there buddy I am sure you will set a good example for your children

Thanks

"I'm mainly posting to see if I can get to a higher level". The more points you get, the more likely you are to enter heaven 😉 I've no idea what the points systems is about or why anyone should care. If I was after points I would have gone to a ... [fill in the blank] ... 🙂

"and being a pain in the ass online". Love it!

Welcome. I gave up on focusing on raising my points. It's too much work. I just answer posts I like and let the points add themselves up. I don't try to keep up since I have a life outside of posting here. Others seem to have more time to post here. Good for them. I have other things to do that interest me and require my attention. Enjoy. It's an interesting forum.

SamL Level 7 Nov 24, 2017

Thanks. Seems like some good advice

Just here to raise my points. Greetings...

welcome

Aaaannnddd... I just double pointed again for sending THAT. Awesome! (takes a seat, nearby, but hidden, ready to pounce on new posts as they cone up).

Zster Level 8 Nov 24, 2017

Hi Rudy1962! I just discovered a way to add faster to your leveling up: be the FIRST to comment on posts. I just received a notification: "first to comment. You get double points."

I am SO glad to get to share this news with someone! (:

Zster Level 8 Nov 24, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5043
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.