Agnostic.com

3 0

Helpful in understanding the mindset of conservatives.

Mitch07102 8 June 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am so ready and even willing to hear a well-reasoned and data-driven counter argument, but in today's reality, those who identify as 'conservative' would cause William F. Buckley, Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater to puke. Where are the conservative intellectuals? What happened to the GOP, the party of Abraham Lincoln? And where is the Conservative moral high ground now?

Conservative columnist George Will is right, from Trump to his lapdog supporters in Congress, all have abdicated their right to remain in office, even if it means a Democratically controlled House, Senate and White House. And Trump is, as our European friends immediately recognized with their blimp, little more than a big baby, and in fact, much more dangerous!

“This unraveling presidency began with the Crybaby-in-Chief banging his spoon on his highchair tray to protest a photograph — a photograph — showing that his inauguration crowd the day before had been smaller than the one four years previous."
George Will, June 1, 2020

@TheInterlooper As an intellectual beacon, Sowell leaves much to be desired.

It's good to know I have the five moral principles in perfect balance.

A good talk. I have read "The Righteous Mind: Why Good People are Divided by Politics and Religion" -- a very good read.

It is a good book, however nobody should infer that because Conservatives appear to have 3 additional moral values over Liberals that they (Conservatives) are somehow more complex or nuanced in their morality.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:504456
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.