Best Show Ever?

Which show is the best?

• 32 votes
  • 12 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 4 votes
JakeGlascock 3 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not on the list, but I am a Fargo fan.

JK666 Level 7 Apr 5, 2018

Where is none of the above, which would be my vote. Britcoms and shows on PBS like New Tricks, Goodnight Sweetheart, Heartbeat, As Time Goes By, Nova and others are more my style, heck even McLeod's Daughters. I'll relax with my DVD's, thank you.

The Wire

I'm offended supernatural isn't even suggested

yeah, I would still go Dr Who, but Supernatural would be my 2nd call.

Star Trek. For its groundbreaking originality. Thank you, Gene Roddenberry.

Dr Who it was first, has lasted years and has a structure storyline that can be set anywhere and do anything, it can be funny, horrificand often dealswith ethical delimas and politics, not bad forwhat's considered a kid's show on a tiny budget that's gone global.It has been controversal-even now with the fuss of the new dr being female, take all theese factors and it wins hands down!

stu8 Level 4 Apr 5, 2018

Doctor Who, when David Tennant is The Doctor at least!

Where is the 'none of the above' or 'other' option? Original Star Trek, Breaking Bad, Westworld, The Sopranos, Dexter, Homeland, Big Bang Theory, The Simpsons...

I spent 15 years in the real Silicon Valley which is not all that different from the show. After the first while I couldn't watch it anymore as I was trying to escape from work, not re-live it on TV.

Doctor Who, duh! Doctor Who gives me life!

ronak Level 5 Apr 5, 2018

each show has it merits and pitfalls.
it is what the viewers want to watch and the rating they atract which show will be watched more or less.
i prefer educational one where like documentaries like national geography history environmental issues - thats me haha

Rosh Level 7 Apr 5, 2018

I've just started watching The Wire, but I think one of my favorites is Silicon Valley. Shout out to M A S H.

When I sing in the shower.

I have sincerely tried watching Dr. Who several times in my life (two of my best friends live for the show) but I just can't get into it. It's not that it's BBC because I watch plenty of UK shows. I think because the show is all over the place I can't focus on time lines and the antagonists are, well, kind of cheap looking. The only episodes I do watch and enjoy are the episodes with the Weeping Angels. In all honesty I respect the series and it's place in Sci-fi, but I'd much rather do a Star Wars marathon than to listen to the screeching voice of a toilet plunger-armed Dalek.

Dr. Who; then Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere. That may not have played here yet.

Doctor Who, of course, as though I'd answer any differently! ?

I'm a total Whohead❣I LOVE IT❣

Emme Level 7 Apr 5, 2018

Breaking Bad...

Dr Who, obviously.
Hmm, but no stargate, walking dead, supernatural, duckman, or Sherlock?

That's a pretty good varied selection, though I have only seen snippets of Game of Thrones, West Wing and How I Met Your Mother. None of which kept my interest for whatever arbitrary reason. I think the frat womanizer character annoyed me, though the irony of who was playing it was sweet.

@MrLizard Good comparison. I didn't like Friends either...hehe. I don't really care for sitcoms though....

@MrLizard I've been around as Johnny Thorazine since the end of WWIV...before that I was God II on Arpanet and WWIV...and messing with the Fido net boards...but for as long as there has been an official interwebs, I have been Johnny Thorazine (also my band name).

There's a ton of shows missing from this list.... But my vote is for none of them.

No Married...With Children?

gater Level 7 Apr 5, 2018

Of the ones listed in the poll Doctor Who is the best, but it pales in comparison to all that is Star Trek.

Gohan Level 7 Apr 5, 2018

None of the above.

I suppose I had to vote for How I Met Your Mother, because I haven't seen one second of any of the other shows.

Dr Who gets my vote from this selection, Blackadder is my favourite series of all time though... If I overlook the extremely poor first season.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50456
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.