Agnostic.com

4 3

[finance.yahoo.com]

Facebook confirms they are sponsoring Trump's Rethuglican Convention. WTF!!!!!

#WTF
sassygirl3869 9 June 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good, now that it's public maybe many will protest or even drop FB. I for one, will be making comments about this when I sign on.

Yeah Fuckerberg just wants to promote “open dialogue “. Wish everyone would delete their Fakebook page!!!

Could be the begining of the end.

@Fernapple I hope so! I’m so sick of assholes like fuckerberg, who make money on exploiting others with a platform he stole from people he was supposed to be helping!

@Redheadedgammy And a really bad platform at that. I mean why do people think that cluncky ugly complicated site is fun, some people grouch about this site not working as they like, but its a dream compared to face book. And fuckerbook clearly wants to take over the web and make it his own domain.

@Fernapple Fuckerberg has delusions of grandeur about himself and what he has to offer the world. As far as I’m concerned the world could do much better with less people like that asshole in it.

If he supports the dems he can change the name to 2facedbook?

Insane

bobwjr Level 10 June 9, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:504594
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.