Agnostic.com

30 4

Which is your favorite RUSH album? (Negative points for anything after Moving Pictures, just because I'm old, and a jerk)

I'm going back to Fly By Night. Lots of acoustic work.

CallMeDave 8 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rush, huh? I have no idea. I like that song The Trees, but I count tell you much of anything else about them.

Grace Under Pressure reference...

That’s a question I’d never expect to see around here πŸ˜€ A good one πŸ˜‰ I couldn’t keep up with em all.. and never went nuts over 2112 like most. I love All The World's A Stage … cuz.. I’d wait for a live album that incorporated several β€˜static albums’ within it; they’d seem to have polished endings and added additional flavor to various songs - and, the energy of β€˜live’ was/ is exerlitereating.. β€œOne - Two - buckle my shoe” πŸ˜€

I’ve a distinct memory of that al.. or cassette … sitting in my VW bug with a friend outside a party listing to it loud ..when there’s this knocking on my roof. Polite boys, we rolled down a window to hear β€˜a mom’ say, β€œI know, it’s Spring Break, and you’re at a party,” β€œBut some of us need to get up for work tomorrow”... I still feel bad - but had a kick-ass sound system for it’s day πŸ˜‰

Varn Level 8 Apr 5, 2018

...meaning.. you weren’t a metal-head ..growing up in SE Portland ..with testosterone and cerebral energy to spare πŸ˜‰

@Varn I was laughing cuz you said you were a jerk. Not a Rush fan anymore, was back in the day. I'm amazed at how I don't care for a lot of bands I liked in high school. Still love John Mellencamp!

Rush i am not sure but if you ask me of Air Supply yes i know them cool band in my good old days

Rosh Level 7 Apr 5, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50468
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.