Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK U.S. Hits 2 Million Coronavirus Cases As Many States See A Surge Of Patients : Coronavirus Live Updates : NPR

The U.S. has reached another dire landmark in its fight against COVID-19, surpassing 2 million confirmed cases on Wednesday. New coronavirus infections are rising in at least 20 states, even as restrictions on daily life continue to ease across the country.

HippieChick58 9 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If, we had good leadership in Washington, it would be better for all of us. I think the death toll will have to reach an million for me the president might start caring.

From my point of view it appears that many people think the pandemic is over. I've been using curb side pick up to purchase food at the local WalMart. It is easy...I order on line...then arrange a pick up....they put the groceries in my car trunk....I drive home without any human contact. When I first started back in March, the WalMart parking lot was virtually empty. Now the parking lot is full and no one else was picking up curbside except me. The people must all be inside the store spreading the virus.

This is horrible. And yet... What are our options? We can't stay locked up forever.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:505027
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.