Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK Man joins cops on ride-along, learns how cruel they are: 'It isn’t an accident; it’s the point'

Man joins cops on ride-along, learns how cruel they are: 'It isn’t an accident; it’s the point'
Professor and journalist Sean Trainor revealed his learnings from a ride-along with his friend who was a cop, highlighting why police departments must be dismantled.

HippieChick58 9 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I will be recording cop and P.O.C interactions whenever I encounter one..Especially Black encounters..I am done with the Murders in Blue..

I have no respect whatsoever for US government, law enforcement, or the total arrogance of being ''better than everyone else'' attitudes, which we've had shoved down our throats for decades..

When I was a teenager i was hanging out with friends on a street corner. A cop came along and told us to leave ...he said we were loitering......I guess I didn't move fast enough because he hit me with his nightstick on the back of my thigh. That asshole...there was no reason for force.

You're lucky that's all he did..

Get a bunch of macho men hyped up with unlimited power, yeah, that's a good idea......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:505032
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.