Agnostic.com

9 5

[rawstory.com]

Trump jets to Dallas to give talk on race and policing. -He snubs the 3 top law enforcement officers who are black. - WTF!!!!! Another big mistake!!!!!

sassygirl3869 9 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seems one often thinks this POS has hit bottom and can't go any lower but he never fails to show how wrong we are!

It wasn't done by mistake. He wanted to snub them and pander to racist white people. His base. Staunch Republicans have no problem voting for Trump, them and racist whites carries Texas He doesn't care about Dallas anyway. He won't carry Dallas, he'll carry Ft Worth and the State.

barjoe Level 9 June 12, 2020

Interesting, Ft. Worth was where all the stockyards were and Dallass (my home) was all the businesses and considered itself more cosmopolitan. My uncle called himself the CalAvo king (California Avocados) which shows how diverse the city is. Some time, ago Ft. Worth started to try an outdo Dallass at least as far as culture goes. The built museums and art venues to compete with the big brother to the east (same competition here between Tacoma and Seattle). Still, I guess one can't take the country our of country hick.

@JackPedigo You know the area better than I do. I know Trump won't carry the city of Dallas. So your saying Ft Worth has gotten more diverse. I take your word for it.

@barjoe The last time I was there was several years ago and my brother (who lives in Dallass) said they are trying very hard to catch up. Some of their museums were very impressive.

Almost clownishly racist, but that's he way that stuff looks, I think. He must be troubled by all the time Corona-virus is taking away from his campaigning. He wants to forget about it, but when he does the Market crashes. And then these race problems, and Law & Order is a TV series. Who to blame ?

TO_BY Level 7 June 12, 2020

I think it might also be another whistle out to his most fascist, racist core.

With the King of Mistakes in charge, we are fucked until late January of next year.

I can't believe I am the first one to note the abhorrence to government addresses being held in a megachurch, in an affluent area, of course. It's like the wealthy fundamentalists don't even give a fuck that they are blatantly advertising the biggest problem this country has. They own all our asses, and what we want as a society doesn't phase them in the slightest, lest it line up with their preferred world view. Grrrrrr

@Fred_Snerd Ahhh, I've limited the Politics forum from my feed to protect my blood pressure, so did not see that one. 😉

@Fred_Snerd Indeed. Anything in excess can be toxic.

@Fred_Snerd I can't speak for others. but I am certainly enjoying your contributions there as well.

Racism at it's finest

bobwjr Level 10 June 11, 2020

The only way now to stop el Trumpo from putting his foot in his mouth is to sew his lips together

@Fred_Snerd I used to believe that too, as I did about our very own citizen Boris (Johnson) , but lately I am coming to the conclusion that someone else may be pulling their respective strings, as I am becoming certain they both certifiable dumbasses.

All I will say is please proceed Mr. trump!!!

yes, he's busily digging his own grave, and is oblivious to it all .

@Philip21 that’s the best part! He isn’t smart enough to know he’s screwing himself!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:505203
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.