Agnostic.com

4 4

With all of the George Floyd and subsequent stories, I hadn't kept up on COVID19 news.

I ran across this earlier. It's so very very sad. 😪

Lost On The Frontline: 634 first responders that have died from COVID19
[khn.org]

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tragic

This is costing us some of our best people.

I just learned yesterday that a local nursing home was just tested for the virus, residents and employees. I'd have thought they would have at least been testing the employees daily, let alone the residents. Apparently they all 'passed' but still this is why the effort is weak at best to keep keep it at bey.

When the government on the natinal level fails to emplyment the necessary guidelines in this matter, so many medical service personel begin to fall through the cracks and pay dearly for it. Sometimes with their lives. I feel so sad that those hard working care-givers had to suffer and die caring for others. 😥

@SeaGreenEyez universal body temperature testing is almost free of cost ....sending sick workers home reduces exposing others to any cause of sickness

@SeaGreenEyez and quarantine sick residents....today was the 1st day my building allowed visitors since early March

Very sad

bobwjr Level 10 June 14, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:506118
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.