Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Coronavirus: Texas mayors plead with residents to wear face masks - The Washington Post

The World Health Organization warned Friday that “the world is in a new and dangerous phase” as the global pandemic accelerates. The world recorded about 150,000 new cases on Thursday, the largest rise yet in a single day, according to the WHO.

The CDC said Thursday that the U.S. death toll from the coronavirus could rise to as high as 145,000 by July , meaning as many as 26,000 Americans could die in the next few weeks.

Case numbers hit record highs Friday in Florida, Arizona, Nevada and South Carolina as infections continue to surge in the South and West. Tulsa County in Oklahoma — where President Trump plans to hold a campaign rally Saturday — also hit a record high Friday.

HippieChick58 9 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It appears that Trump and his followers are intent on spreading this dangerous virus.

At least Illinois isn't on that list.

0,000 new cases? That's quite a number. 😉
It's so very frustrating to see so many people blatantly refuse the recommendations aimed at saving lives. Especially with something so freaking simple as wearing a cloth mask. We're literally killing ourselves and don't seem to give one fuck about it.

I have no idea why my copy/paste did not pick up all the numbers. Weird.

@HippieChick58 I was wondering the same thing. At least assumed you did not type that all out. Strange, but all good now. 🙂

I think Fauci called it when he said this week that the overall driver here is the anti-science vibe in America these days. Not something that is going to change anytime soon. It seems like Americans now fall into the extremes of being religious psycho-brains or "spiritual" new agey whackjobs. Both sides idiotic when it comes to reality (i.e. science).

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507812
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.