Agnostic.com

9 12

Good news.

I was told last night to refuse my Ranitidine. I did. I had horrible sleep last night with bad nightmares. I ate breakfast, took my meds, and went back to sleep. My new acid reflux med came in overnight. I skipped Ranitidine this morning. My new med is to be taken at night. All day I had 2 meals, and I have not had to eat every 10 minutes. I guess it was the medication. Now I will have to see my dr and talk to her about it tomorrow. The diarrhea stopped. I've been asleep all day. It is 2:30 pm and I need caffeine. I was so cold last night, and then I was sweating. On and off all night and today, I've been hot and cold. Now I feel bad for calling off work. I just was feeling too sick to work today. It also helped me get my less hours for this month's paychecks. I lost 8 hrs for 2 days. Good. I won't lose my SSDI then. I'll be more rested tomorrow. Thank you all for your love, kindness, and support. ? Tomorrow I'll read my book I bought on cognitive biases. I'll get sleep tonight too. I think I'll live through this lesson on medications. I'll be more energetic tomorrow. At least I got a mini vacation as well. I didn't want it this way, but I'll take it. I'll be a recluse at home for 4 days. The bus stop for the gym can be seen by my work, so I can't go. Since I did call off. Lol. I'll get some more Powerade, Saltines, and other things tomorrow. For the next time I get sick. I'm almost awake now. I think I fixed my computer mouse too. The mail will be here soon. My, "Justice League" movie comes in today. I did ask for good things to happen. Yay! I'll ask the doctor not to state my medical issue on my doctors note.

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You sound happy. I'm glad things are looking up for you. Take care. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Apr 5, 2018

I am freezing cold in my 80°F room. My head is hot.

@Sarahroo29

Are you sure you don't have a touch of the flu? Try a cold compress on your head and use a heating pad or hot water bottle to warm your body. Drink lots of fluids and try to sleep. Hope you feel better soon. 🙂

@Betty I'll ask tomorrow about the flu. I asked the ER if I had it. They said No, but they didn't even check.

@Sarahroo29

Try to get as comfortable as you can. Sleep will help. 🙂

@Betty I will. I won't answer any messages or calls tonight.

@Sarahroo29

Good. 🙂

Glad you are feeling better.🙂

Kind of.

I'm happy you're feeling better.

Gohan Level 7 Apr 5, 2018

Somewhat.

@Sarahroo29 Somewhat is a beginning. And for the good luck, I hope it lasts.

@Gohan I'm going to go eat dinner now.

Glad to see things looking up

I slept for the majority of the day. i had nightmares all night. I was hot and cold on and off again. I couldn't close my eyes because I was afraid of the tarantulas biting me. I get a lot of night terrors. I do take a medication for it. Some nights it fails me.

Which book did you get?

I made a post of it with the picture of the book. "Thinking, Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman.

You: 1

Stephen Hawking: 0

Poor Stephen Hawking.

ask for lansoprazole instead of Ranitidine, it works better and has none of the side effects, I've been on it for years

The doctors sent something else for me to try. I guess my GERD reacted badly to Ranitidine. I was on it for so long though.

@Sarahroo29 If you take it in capsule form, it may have been the gelatin capsule, I can't take one brand of Lansoprazole that comes in a yellow capsule, because I am allergic to the capsule, but other brands come in a white or clear capsule and they are fine.
I'm just saying it maybe the brand, an additive or the coating.
Hope this helps

@LenHazell53 Yeah. I'm so tired and physically weak right now. Dinner is soon. At least all the spam calls stopped for now. No one is messaging me either. Good.

Glad you are feeling better.

I'm just really exhausted from 1 week of stomach pains. I needed all that sleep today.

Thanks.

Hey, we all love good news. Glad you're feeling better !! Take care

I'm recovering. Thanks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50813
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.