Agnostic.com

14 11

LINK Trump's Lonely Walk Of Shame | Crooks and Liars

Bunker Boy arriving back to the WH last night.

HippieChick58 9 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Donny obviously didn’t get his way with a packed house.

ballou Level 8 June 22, 2020

I don’t know which soundtrack I prefer! 😂

[mobile.twitter.com]

I prefer the horns actually.

Omg, the sad-march horn! 😂

*schoolyard taunt😘 "Nobody loves you, everybody hates you, time to eat some worms!"
Let's all take a lesson from this, the most powerful most hurtful thing WE can do is ignore him! Turn Your Back!

Doesn’t he know; “Small hands means small crowds”? 🤗

Hell, if there were any brunch places open, I would celebrate it at one!

Poor wittle Donnie, did they not love you wittle snookums?,🤣🤣🤣

Oh so heartbreaking.....NOT!!!!!!

I'm torn between schadenfreude and fear. The next few days will likely be interesting.
Saturday was a long, tiring, day for tRump so I won't be surprised if he lays a little low in his bunker today. But then he'll have to come out.

We'll soon get to see his reaction. Will he punch back? Will he pull a John McCain and try to kick over the gameboard? Given his demonstrated lack of consideration for humanity I hope he doesn't try something outrageous like trying to take us to war. I'm definitely nervous.😟

RichCC Level 8 June 21, 2020

This is worth watching.

Like Elvis did before he died, Trump is beginning to realize he's in a slow decline.

TO_BY Level 7 June 21, 2020

Ain't that a beautiful thing! 🙂

Serves him right.

t1nick Level 8 June 21, 2020

That is precious.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508201
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.