Agnostic.com

10 3

Finding it hard too connect

Am I the only one still learning to use this site? I thought it was only a dating site, which intimidates me a bit. Apparently it's more. Friendship and laughter, anyone?

Dinamica 4 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great community.

Thank you all for the warm reception, now that I figured out how to see and reply to comments.

Maybe you just do find it difficult generally to connect. the world is a dating site.

It seems to be more of a site for community than for dating. People seem to be here for different reasons.

Lots of fun here. Welcome to our freethinker community.

As I live roughly in the middle of nowhere surrounded almost entirely by theists/superstitionalists, (of which none (religious) would, by my standards, meet my requirement of sanity as a potential partner to share life) the prospect of this website providing “dating” opportunities was never an anticipated outcome as I assumed nearly all users of my demographic would be hundreds of miles from my location.

I use this service as a Facebook replacement as my Facebook feed has degenerated into a sadly accurate/apocalyptic realization of the ongoing and increasingly ominous trump catastrophe fueled almost entirely by the relig-o-tards.

I’ve trolled a few science deniers and faith asserters here but the majority of this community is rational and fun. I hope you find much pleasure interacting with similarly-minded folk.

Always willing to engage in friendly conversation and exchanges of thought, but that's all.

Check out the list of groups. Click on Meet and you will see a group option. I find there are a lot of places for conviviality there. Welcome! Dating is only one option here.

I jus figured out how to reply and join the tribe. So exciting! People with brains expanding, not imploding!

@Dinamica lots o smart people here

I thought it was more of a dating site, too. But I'm happily surprised that it's more than that. It's good to find other people to talk to, and not worry about your reception. People here seem open minded and ready to discuss things with you. I like it!

We’re all just talking

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50833
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.