Agnostic.com

6 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Don't follow leaders. Watch the parking meters..."

TO_BY Level 7 June 22, 2020

He probably infected many people before he died. Those wondering if the 'healing' will work now that he has died is just toooooooooooo funny/sad.

Par for the course. Sub Sahara Africa is fertile ground for the growing of religious addicts.

Petter Level 9 June 22, 2020

So he was sick and consciously interacted with people right up until he died. Wow.😮
That much stupid is hard to wrap your head around.

From the link:

The Cameroon Tribune reported that the pastor was sick for weeks before his death but he didn't seek medical help until early Saturday morning when his symptoms began to overwhelm him. He reportedly called the Regional Delegate of Public Health to refer him to a doctor, but by the time the doctor arrived he was in a coma and subsequently died.

RichCC Level 8 June 22, 2020

Science has proven that religious healing doesn't work.

Ummm. That's actually unhealing!! Wth!

You know.. Sometimes i feel sorry for these religious fools 😞😞

@Cutiebeauty IKR! In the words of the immortal Mr T, "I pity the po fools!"

@HippieChick58 the A-team! I haven't seen that show many times except for reruns! ☺☺ but i don't pity trump at all 😡😱

@Cutiebeauty I remember when it was prime time television. I rarely watch TV now, and then only Netflix or Amazon. No I don't pity Bunker Boy, I do pity his followers. It must hurt to be so stupid.

@HippieChick58 @Cutiebeauty
We just today are completing our shift from broadcast to internet TV (we seldom watched current shows anyway, so why pay so much?).

And I hadn't thought of that show in a while so I just checked.
IMDb TV has at least 98 episodes from the first 5 seasons. I'm not sure how many they made or if it's good or bad that we can see George Peppard or Mr. T again. Lol.😋
I guess now we'll find out the real cost of the new/old TV. Ha, ha.🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508477
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.