Agnostic.com

6 1

Do not fool yourself. Justice system everywhere has nothing to do with justice. It has to do with ORDER> and nothing more than that. Actually frequently has to do even with less than that. Protecting interests of ill reputation.

lobsteraki 4 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It has never been called a "justice" system in aussie. We call it the legal system because it enforces the law, not justice. The two are very, very different things. I would suggest you think of it the same way and you won't build false expectations.

It’s the Criminal Justice System in Australia and covers many aspects of law, sentencing, the judiciary, the executive and legislature to scratch the surface.

Any assault on the legal system as far as I understand ends up in the court room right? There it is supposed to be given justice....

@Geoffrey51 I checked and see I was wrong but it is a misnomer. I work with victims occasionally and one of the things I emphasise with people is what I said in my post. There is no justice in the law, only the law. If you expect justice you will be disappointed. For the most part it's correct and stops victims anticipating too much and being retraumatised.

@lobsteraki You'd like to think so, bit the law does not administer justice, it administers the law. Any other assumption is sadly naive.

Yes, I know too well Justice system of the Masonic lodge secret religion racist devil worshippers really has nothing to do with true justice. It is more about giving education attorneys a job to make themselves an income and plan to kill some because of their race, at least in my case.

Word Level 8 June 23, 2020

Time for a med adjustment, again.....

@AnneWimsey I see you support your beloved masonic lodge secret religion racist devil worshiper governmental terrorist European invaders being lead by Lucifer the devil, that is being lead or controlled by the female ruach.

Yes I know your spirit. evil wickedness.

@Word I suggest that is uncalled for language in a place of discussion. Your views are well known and frequently without substance or reference.

Word I suggest you to check the human history since the beginning of Christianity and see how wonderful things they did in the name of the law/ Then check the masonic values and those of Quakers and see the influence the brought to savages the last 250years

@Geoffrey51 and you are supporting the statement to me from: "AnneWimsey: 1
Time for a med adjustment, again.."

This is language you would say is called for and you are saying it has substance and reference?

@lobsteraki I would suggest you check out an essay written by Masonic lodge secret religion racist devil worshipper Benjamin Franklin Remarks concerning the Savages of North America, [before 7 January 1784]
Remarks concerning the Savages of North America
[founders.archives.gov]

The essay is questioning "who really is the savages?"

@lobsteraki from Remarks by Benjamin Franklin:

Savages we call them, because their manners differ from ours, which we think the Perfection of Civility; they think the same of theirs.

Perhaps if we could examine the manners of different Nations with Impartiality, we should find no People so rude as to be without Rules of Politeness; nor any so polite as not to have some remains of Rudeness.

The Indian Men, when young, are Hunters and Warriors; when old, Counsellors; for all their Government is by the Counsel or Advice of the Sages; there is no Force, there are no Prisons, no Officers to compel Obedience, or inflict Punishment. Hence they generally study Oratory; the best Speaker having the most Influence. The Indian Women till the Ground, dress the Food, nurse and bring up the Children, & preserve & hand down to Posterity the Memory of Public Transactions. These Employments of Men and Women are accounted natural and honorable. Having few Artificial Wants, they have abundance of Leisure for Improvement by Conversation. Our laborious manner of Life compared with theirs, they esteem slavish and base; and the Learning on which we value ourselves; they regard as frivolous and useless.

@Word ummmm, masons only induct men.....

@AnneWimsey First, what is your point that they only induct men?

Second:
The secret ceremonies and rituals of female Freemasons
By Claire Jones
Victoria Derbyshire Programme
08 November 2017 UK

Female Freemasons have been gathering for more than 100 years - conducting initiations, ceremonies and rituals like their male counterparts. Now, the BBC's Victoria Derbyshire programme has been given unique access to their secret societies.

[google.com]

@AnneWimsey, @lobsteraki as noted by Masonic lodge secret religion racist devil worshipper Benjamin Franklin about those of my ancestry " ...for all their Government is by the Counsel or Advice of the Sages; there is no Force, there are no Prisons, no Officers to compel Obedience, or inflict Punishment."

Who really are the savages?

@Geoffrey51 You say to me, "Your views are well known and frequently without substance or reference. Where as @AnneWimsey makes a typical illogical atheist ad Hominem (in a way that is directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.) To wit: "Time for a med adjustment, again." Addressed to me to imply(wrongfully) I am mentally crazy. @lobsteraki Then tries referring me to study history about "... the masonic values and those of Quakers and see the influence the brought to savages the last 250years." I make assumption savages referring to those of my ancestry such as those lead on a "TRAIL OF TEARS" genocide that I make an assumption again that @lobsteraki list on his profile as appearing to be in U.K. knows little or nothing of the history of the Original indigenous inhabitants being called such as Mexican native, Indian and native Americans but wants to suggest I study history. Adolph Hitler had values.

Illogical atheist cannot logically debate God nor can you hold proper and logical discussion with me. No I do expect any sort of appologies for your tactics. Such evil wickedness as yours would not know how to apologize for their evil wickedness. It would be like a Wolf apologizing for eating a rabbit. Wolf is just an evil preditory carnivore and slaughtering rabbits to sustain their own life is just what wolves do.

@Word Fair enough

Everywhere? No justice, no peace?

Our justice system is far from perfect because it is run by people. Those creatures come with all kinds of baggage, intentions and ethics. That said I sure don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water because sometimes it is very effective.

Apparently you've never been the victim of a crime and had the perpetrator caught and convicted. Or you just choose to make up your own definition of Justice

lerlo Level 8 June 22, 2020

I did....He run away because the legal system is actually corrupted. Never invest in Greece. People are good but the legal system protect the thief 99% and re-rape -re-murder or re-steal the victim....

@lobsteraki guess if the system corrupted "he" wouldn't have had to run away

@lerlo sorry exsuse me English......get away with this I suppose to write...Sorry!

@lobsteraki apparently you're not talking about the system of justice in the United States. I can't speak to the system in Greece and then again there is the issue of evidence

@lerlo nope....I never been to US. It was about Greece. Sorry I am new here and try to find out how agnostic really works...My apologies for the confusion. However, from my little research and friends in US the system there is far far far far better than it is here. Have a great day sir!

@lobsteraki you too

money.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508610
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.