Agnostic.com

7 9

LINK Texas Woman Meredith McKee Tearfully Reveals She Tested Positive For COVID-19 A Second Time

This is something I was warned about, and warned about again and again.

Everything about COVID is so uncertain. The only sure thing? It's no flu.

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mysterious virus. Targets multi organ systems too.

Progesterone therapy seems to help and young women rich in progesterone seem best battling the high viral load cases killing the elderly in 80+% of cases.....another treatment besides massive citric acid and vitamin D3 doses is blood plasma infusions from recovered patients

100% failure rate = prEyers and prEying by patients and for patients

Second wave. So much for the herd immunity strategy

I saw the comment by @SeaGreenEyez about faulty test results.

Given the symptoms suffered both times by Ms. McKee, I find it difficult to write this off as faulty test results. If it is the case, as it appears to be, that she has indeed contracted the virus twice, that is very bad news and possibly very good news.

While it is obviously bad news for her, it is also very bad news for the rest of us because it means that an effective vaccine is probably impossible.

So, what could the good news possibly be? It means we can redirect our efforts from finding a vaccine to finding an effective treatment or cure. And the good news about that is that, while it takes at least a year to develop a vaccine, a treatment or cure can be tested in months, if not weeks.

@SeaGreenEyez, keep me posted.

It appears the the antibodies don't last for.more than 3 months

bobwjr Level 10 June 23, 2020

That's terrible.. This covid stuff is very serious.. I'll be self isolating for quite awhile more i think...

No it's not and you never really 'recover' either, they're still finding long term effects on the body.

@SeaGreenEyez that sooo sucks..sorry it worse than expected sis.

@SeaGreenEyez at least you're regular ....[ducking]

@SeaGreenEyez I hope asking this question helps you and other patients : Does adrenaline or ANGER FOR MANY HOURS PER DAY help ? Shadow boxing to keep up anger punching at perceived enemies surely fuels the body with adrenaline......tracking down the single or multiple sources of the virus could also be a path of righteous INDIGNATION keeping patients focused upon battling invading replicating viral enemies

So very sad for her

bobwjr Level 10 June 23, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508906
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.