Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK My Wife Is Black. My Son Is Biracial. But White Supremacy Lives Inside Me | News Break

My son is 9 years old. He’s big and beautiful and biracial, and although my wife and I have always known we would need to prepare him to face racism, we’ve never talked to him or his little sister about police violence against Black people. Not until now.

HippieChick58 9 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

White Supremacy is an insidious affliction that infects every White person from the day we start school..in many cases from the day you're born and is taught through the generations.

Better late than never.

That's a pretty rugged story, hard-hitting and from an honest point-of-view. This white father is beginning to get a sense of what it means to be an 'outsider.'

TO_BY Level 7 June 24, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509068
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.