Agnostic.com

4 5

John Bolton. A weird fellow. A conservative - but far more intelligent than DJT. Great interview by Colbert.

Robecology 9 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’ll trust you on that.. I couldn’t watch him with Colbert, still can’t. I honestly can’t stand looking at him!

Varn Level 8 June 25, 2020

Bolton's sharp. He even called out Colbert for calling him "naive"....I was impressed...

Well the truth that he was just doing it for shameless self promotion wouldn't have gone down well either.

It's pretty sad when a late night comedian gives better and more revealing interviews than any so called news or current affairs show. And Trump and most Republicans would never dare to be interviewed like this - they want to know all the questions in advance and prepare their non answer and propaganda spew ahead of time. And woe be tied any interviewer that tries to force them to answer a question.

Having read about 50 pages of the latest book...I'll say he's NOT a writer and he certainly shouldn't have turned down an editor. BUT...I agree he's smarter than the pustule! Of course, broccoli is smarter than the pustule. Banana slugs are smarter...amoebas are smarter....TADPOLES are smarter!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509142
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.