Agnostic.com

9 0

Hygiene o.c.d.. How do all these people get so uptight about hygiene when they don't even wash their hands after they poop.

JessV 4 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If not just one, but every nation complaining about the u.s. citizens are arrogant, then its probably true.

JessV Level 4 June 27, 2020

If u look it up you'll find mist people don't wash after mixturating ejaculating or deficating especially at bars or where liquor is served or consumed

OCD has mostly nothing to due to hygiene!!!

Howard Hughes is the best known example of OCD with awkward and very odd hygiene practices!!!

As we get older a lot of hygienic procedural acts change!!!

I think u got me wrong. I dint have obsessive hygiene. When i go to public places and sometimes private i notice people don't was their hands after they poop a lot, Especially in bars

And these are the people being so critical of smelling good and bathing

What people and how do you know they aren’t washing? And how do you know they are the same people? Why are YOU ocd about it?

People (in the USA) are messy and reckless. ‘That’s what antibiotics are for,’ appears to be their ..lack of reasoning. Nature’s thinning the herd ..as we type..

Varn Level 8 June 27, 2020

Who are these people? Could you provide some context here?

JimG Level 8 June 27, 2020

How are you making the (alleged) connection between those behaviors, are you 'monitoring' folks ? 😮 😛

I pay attention. Something young people should learn to do instead of always having their noses in their phones

No i just don't have my nose in my phone 24/7 u should try it.

@JessV LOL. Your premise is false. I choose NOT to have a smartphone ! 😮 😛

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509702
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.