Agnostic.com

6 9

LINK Woman who coughed on baby identified as San Jose school district employee

Who the hell does something like this? And then to find out she is a school district employee. I hope they fire her ass.

HippieChick58 9 June 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Imo that is attempted murder

WOW! That's some real ugly right there.

I would be more outraged, but...like you said, who the hell does something like this? What's wrong with her? And I ask this not rhetorically, but as a straight question. Is she mentally ill? Developmentally disabled? Poorly medicated?

I can't accept the idea that a fully functional adult would do this. So what gives? And, if one of the above explanations turns out to be true, what then?

There have been several successful prosecutions under "attempted murder" similar to this...for example, an HIV-positive person spitting on a cop.
I think the charges may have been reduced at sentencing, but they were sentenced, as they should be!

She deserves every possible consequence of her actions. I've got no empathy for someone that behaves this way, and I'm totally okay with that.

....fire her ass and do it PUBLICLY! Refund her contributions to the pension fund and kick her out the door!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510228
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.