Agnostic.com

5 2

Is anybody noticing that the ratio of purposely loud trucks/cars/bikes to regular vehicles is higher in these Covid days? Here in small town Vermont it really seems that way. How much of that is just that I'm now noticing it more than I ever used to? I don't know, but it seems more pronounced to me than that. And gunning it down our longer sidestreets, going 60 in 20mph zones.

And here is my unfortunately cynical view of it: I think that on average the kind of person who doesn't wear a mask for political/idiological reasons is also the kind of person more likely to drive a vehicle like that. And I just have this image of them in/on their little-dick machines going "Woooo-hooo! All the little liberal snowflakes are hiding! Yeah! The streets are OURS!"

Anyways, does anybody else notice these traffic differences?

Observer-Effect 7 June 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’ve noticed it, and am also ‘in their zone.’ Open headers, I suspect.. Just take off your exhaust system, attach the flag of a loser … and bore down ‘main street!’ Better yet - if there’s a crowd assembled to defend/ remove your county’s monument to it’s war losers..

As one part of the community drives a Prius, to save resources, the lesser half burn fuel like there’s no tomorrow - and call it Freedom! What saddens me is how close we are to ‘having it all’ … yet so easily divided..

Varn Level 8 June 28, 2020

It makes me angry enough, that it makes me vengeful. They scare my kids, wake up people, startle us, and its just an asshole thing to do.

So - if they have the right to do that to us, what do I have the right to do? Being a physics and technology geek - my thoughts have been along the lines of electronic interference into their lives. Not hurt them, just their machines.

Lasers, very high voltage interference, EM projection of some sorts, acoustic attacks. I am very well equipped this such options. I don't want to hurt a person or permanently damage their small-dick vehicles, just scare the hell out of them.

Whether or not I do any of it, we'll see - but it is fun to scheme!

@Observer-Effect I’m lovin it - and feel the same about their asshole disregard for others. It can be 2 AM when one of those creeps decides to disguise his length.. ..and go pouring up the main drag. The off-shoot I live up appears the perfect ‘punch it & pitch it’ point! ...dog damn beer cans and shit among the forest.. ..and me, the only one having picked (8 big bags) any of that crap up.

I view them as scum, with nothing to lose. So very - very hard to return the damage.. In my younger years, with far less to lose, some stuff got done 😉 Lately, I’m at a loss. Local law enforcement’s only a small step above the perpetrators … and likely scared of or related to many.. Man ..anything I’d suggest wouldn’t be legal 🙂

Keep us posted on anything that might slow them down.. I admire your attitude, and would no doubt appreciate your aptitude ~

Trashy and selfish people are more likely to crave this type of attention in public.

White collar workers and considerate Americans are definitely more likey to stay home and limit their driving to the absolute essential. I think my household has made maybe a half dozen trips by private vehicle since March. I can't imagine freedumb loving Confederates with a big truck, Bambis to shoot, and coal to burn being anything like as conservative.

freedumb” - Perfect ~

There were a few weeks when the roads, even I-95, a major artery, were extremely empty, and yes I did notice a lot of peopl ed driving like crazies,to the point I posted here about it.
But, all back to normal now.
We here in SE CT have very few Confederate hovels-on-wheels, yippee!

You're probably just noticing it..I live on a major street in Boston..it's been so quiet it was spooky at first.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510252
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.