Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK ‘Feeling Like Death’: Inside a Houston Hospital Bracing for a Virus Peak

As young patients fill new virus wards, Houston Methodist is calling nurses to work extra shifts and ramping up its testing efforts.

HippieChick58 9 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are some sad stories in this article. It makes me not want to get out at all.

ballou Level 8 June 29, 2020

Gee Milquetoast Mike and Pastry White Gov. Abbott telling people to wear masks..and social distance..that's quite a turn around from 4 weeks ago..when Abbott threw the State open cause Drump said it's all good..🤬

I totally agree. Most people I talk to said that Abbott opened up Texas way too soon. They should also have closed down Texas back in March. These silly politicians don't know what they are doing.

@balou Abbott, Kemp and that fuckwad in Fla
Knew exactly what they were doing..licking Drumps ass to show their Fielty to him..

@Charlene If this topic wasn't so serious I would laugh since it's so true. Abbott did move too fast. But, I guess that's what happens when you've got the president's right hand up your ass!

Ooohhh, let's see if it isn't "just old people" makes them smarten up?!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.